Our specialist conveyancing department deals with all types of residential property work. We deal with property matters all over UK, from city flats to country homes. We can also prepare your Home Information Pack.
Freehold and leasehold residential sales and purchases.
- Land and development site purchases
- Estate transfers and plot sales
- Unregistered and complex titles
- Leasehold enfranchisement and lease extensions
- Formal and informal tender sales
- Section 106 agreements
- Transfers of equity and equity release schemes
- Advising the elderly
- Co-ownership agreements and trust deeds
- Loan agreements and legal charges
- First registrations
Whether you are selling or buying property you will need a conveyancer when your offer has been accepted. Our conveyancing service will handle all aspects of your transaction to help ensure a smooth and stress free move.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss any aspect of the conveyancing process please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be delighted to answer any of your questions and provide advice and guidance on the conveyancing process.
- Over 100 years conveyancing experience
- No move, no legal fees
- Very competitive pricing and no obligation quotes
- Nationwide coverage
- Web based service also available with online tracking of your case
- Outstanding customer service